+ What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant offers a variety of virtual (remote) services to clients without ever having to step foot into your business or office. Clients hire VA’s to dedicate their time to projects for the client. Virtual Assistants can assist in many ways – from administrative (creation of templates, data entry, correspondence) to creative (web design and development, graphic design) to marketing (social media marketing, content marketing, sales funnels, Facebook Ads, launches).
+ What is a Online Business Manager?
Someone who provides strategy, oversight, and sometimes implementation of online marketing processes for a business. OBM's are meant to be permanent fixtures in a business, and work best on retainer offers. Key components to know about an OBM
- For small businesses- OBM will provide both strategy and execution.
- For larger businesses - OBM you will provide strategy and oversight, but less execution.
- They are knowledgble of general roles and responsibilities of team members such as designers, copywriters, FB ads specialists, etc.
+ Benefits of hiring a VA or an OBM
- Create time for you to grow your business
- I have a vested interest in your business
- I am hard working and reliable
- I am running my own business so YOUR success is my success
- I can assist with specialized tasks
- I cost less than employees
- I only charge for the time spent on your tasks or project and can be hired on an as-needed basis
+ Do I work on Small jobs?
I charge per hour and prefer to take on work that requires a mimimum of 10 hours (Basic Retainer Package). This is negotiable as per the scope of work and timeline.
+ How do I accept payment?
I work on a retainer agreement and a deposit payment should be made within 7 days of your invoice being received. My prefered method of payments are PayPal (or email transfer for Canadian clients). Please note my rates are in US dollar.
+ How will we work?
I am a virtual assistant which means that I work remotely. I promise, you'll hardly notice I'm not sitting right next to you. I will work with great tools and platforms to help us stay on track; Trello, Asana, Dropbox, Google Docs, Skype, Zoom, email and even the good old fashioned telephone.
+ What are my office hours
I'm available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (MST) however, if there is an urgent request I am available to get the job done. I am equipped to handle your business needs even if your standard office hours don't match up with mine.
+ How do we start?
Once you have completed the contact form, I will set up a FREE 30 min discovery call. This is a time where we can get to know each other, you get to tell me about your needs and we explore how I may be of service to your business.